Atlanta, United States
Our Agency developed the visual identity and personality of the brand. The Los Angeles-inspired vision, with its clean and modern aesthetic punctuated by pops of color, was inspired by California sunsets and surfer vibes. The effortlessly cool appeal was enhanced with copy like, “be the chill” and “get on our wavelength” connecting kids and parents alike to their inner surfer.
We garnered print and media coverage announcing their grand opening in the following publications:
- The Atlantan: oodazu was featured in the “Now In” section of the July/August issue.
- Macaroni Kids Buckhead/Midtown/Brookhaven: oodazu was the subject of a home page feature and was included in the email newsletter.
- What Now Atlanta: oodazu was the subject of a home page feature story and was included in the email newsletter.
- BuckHaven Lifestyle: oodazu was featured in the Kids/ Pets issue.
- Best Self Atlanta: oodazu was featured in the “Best Family” section.