In the modern world where it’s necessary to adapt to rapid changes, many companies decide to outsource key business processes. In 2018, the global market for outsourcing was estimated at $85.6 billion with the perspective of stable future growth.
There are a lot of reasons why businesses choose to outsource mobile app development instead of building their own development teams:
1. Cost efficiency – This is the first and foremost reason why companies outsource app development today. Hiring a programmer to make an app is always cheaper than creating your own app development team.
2. Better business focus – Working with mobile app development agencies, you automatically delegate a lot of work that would have otherwise required your personal management and control.
3. Top experts in the field – In cases when you outsource mobile app development, you won’t have any problems with finding and hiring experts in a specific field. Mobile app development outsourcing doesn’t limit you to a specific location or time zone.
4. Broad skillset – Time rules the world and even a couple of days can make a huge difference for a new digital product.
6. Flexibility – One of the main principles of successful mobile application outsourcing is to work with a company that uses one of the flexible software development methodologies, like Scrum, Kanban, etc.
7. Scalability – Once you decide to speed up the development process or develop some complex and unique functionality, you will need to increase the number of team members. Mobile application outsourcing allows for a higher level of flexibility.
8. Risk reduction – A sudden decision of a senior developer to leave a company is the worst nightmare of any business owner developing a new digital project.
9. All-sided business support – Mobile app development companies usually provide a range of different services, including marketing, market research, business analysis, etc.
10. Security – Professional companies have protocols ensuring that your new application will work within local legislation and data protection rules.